Vitamin B5, also known as Pantothenic Acid, is a water-soluble vitamin that is found in all living cells within the body. One daily scoop of our delicious lemon-flavoured Vitamin B5 can help keep your metabolism functioning at optimal levels.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN B5:
- Improves resistance to stress:- Vitamin B5 is known to regulate our hormones, therefore it has the ability to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression. It may also cut down on body fatigue because it helps balance hormones related to feelings of alertness or fatigue, and boosts our metabolism.
- Supports energy metabolism: along with other B vitamins, Vitamin B5 can help our bodies to use the foods we eat in order to rebuild our tissues, muscles, and organs. In other words, it plays an important role in turning them into energy.
- Promotes nervous system health: Vitamin B5 helps to regulate the autonomic nervous system through the production of neurotransmitters like acetylcholine.
- Helps the body create red blood cells: Vitamin B5 helps in making red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body.
- Supports Adrenal gland function: Vitamin B5 is partially responsible for regulating adrenal function and creating the stress hormone cortisol. Studies have shown that pantothenic acid supplementation stimulates the ability of adrenal cells.
- Skin and wound healing: Studies have shown that vitamin B5 may speed up wound healing. It is also known to have natural broad abilities to moisturize, soothe, heal and regenerate the skin.
Net weight: 200g
Serving Size: 10g
Ingredients: Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Lemon Extract (natural flavour), natural sweetener (steviol).
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product was produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing egg, nuts, milk, and soy.
|Nutrition Information||Per Serve|
|Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) (mg)||500|
^All values are considered averages unless otherwise indicated.
Take 1 serving daily (10g). Add powder to water or fruit juice, or as directed by a healthcare professional. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or planning a surgery consult your healthcare professional before use. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
NO ADDED LACTOSE, GLUTEN, YEAST, EGG, OR PEANUTS. VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS SHOULD NOT REPLACE A BALANCED DIET. STORE BELOW 30 ºC IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. DO NOT USE IF CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
How is this product packaged?
This product is supplied in 200g tub.
Can Vitamin B5 Lemon be taken with pharmaceutical medications?
If you are currently taking any medication, we recommend that you consult with a Healthcare Professional before consuming this product.
Has this product been tested?
We have strict quality control systems to ensure the highest quality and purity of the product. To see the lab test results, send us a message.