Rice Protein Isolate is standardized to at least 85% protein content. It is typically made by treating brown rice to obtain a high-quality plant-based protein powder.
On the other hand, rice protein is a high-quality protein and a great source of iron. It can aid muscle growth, weight loss, and heart health.
Pure Product Rice Protein Isolate is the perfect match for anyone facing digestive problems. It contains fiber which helps ease digestion and absorption, leaving your stomach relaxed and satisfied. It is also the ideal alternative for vegans, vegetarians, or those who are looking to increase their protein intake for health or training.
Rice Protein Isolate main benefits:
- High protein content (24g per serve)
- Excellent digestibility (98%)
- Balanced amino acids profile (More than 5g of Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA) Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine per serve)
- High PDCAAS of 0.93 (adults); complementary to wheat & other cereals proteins, reaching an AAS of 100
- Alternative to milk and soy proteins.
Rice Protein is ideally taken two to three times a day, spread throughout the day as part of a quality meal plan. Mix 30 grams (1 scoop) with water, juice or milk. Adjust the amount of liquid to achieve your desired taste and caloric or protein requirements. Best results come from using Rice Protein as well as other natural protein sources, ensuring every meal provides the body with an adequate protein supply.
FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY SPORTS FOOD:
For healthy adults. It is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
How is this product packaged?
This product is supplied in resealable 1kg bags, so if you chose 5KG you will receive 5 bags of 1kg each.
Is this product lactose-free?
Yes, it is. As it is a 100% plant-based product, it does not contain lactose.
What is the difference between Whey Protein and Plant-based Protein?
• Whey Proteins have a complete amino acid profile, but they are lower in nutrients than Plant-based proteins. Plant-based proteins are naturally nutritious they include many vitamins and minerals), as they come from plants.
• Plant-based proteins are a lot easier for the body to digest especially for those with lactose intolerance.
Has this product been tested?
All our proteins are regularly tested by a third party laboratory to ensure the highest quality and purity of the product. To see the latest results, send us a message
$18.00Milk Protein Concentrate - MPC